We’re OPEN – Call 30 minutes out
Milwaukee area’s ONLY Apple Product repair shop that offers;
Advanced board-level diagnostics and in-house microsoldering at the component level.
Fast affordable in-house repair – instead of just expensive replacement.
Stock of needed repair parts – IC chips, connectors, components, etc. Well, most of them.
Average three-working-day turn-around for a dead MacBook or iPad to run like new – or better.
No fix = No pay.
90 day Warranty on our labor.
Most macbook logic board failures can be remedied for a very agreeable price;
- liquid damage – Depending on how heavy the corrosion, model of macbook, need for replacement parts; $70 for easiest out-of chassis fix to $350 for the worst case, newer, more difficult to repair
- battery not charging – $150-$240 average
- magsafe adapter not lighting up properly – $150 average for pre-2015 models, $240 + on newer macbooks
- You hear chime, nothing on display or no backlight – $150 to $300, depending on model
- it does nothing at all – $150 – $350
- Nice discount on work done if you bring technician a sandwich.
If your macbook boots, you see it loading fine, then it hangs, it reboots – or it reboots with console spam – this is fixed easily enough for $175-$240 usually.
What we do:
- We ask you if you want full repair or just your data retrieved. We help determine if repair is the economically viable measure.
- We ask you some questions – clues about history / damage. Verify / identify nature of complaint / problem. Narrow down cause / effect / scope and nature of issue.
- Visual inspection under microscope, check voltages, waveforms, etc. This almost always narrows-down the culprit.
- Thermal camera inspection – verify or aid in more quickly identifying culprit. (The more evidence, the better).
- We FIX your logic board by replacing / repairing damaged copper traces / pads, remedying any burned / shorted areas of the logic board. replacing any bad discreet components, IC’s, connectors, etc.
- We test the board and run through battery of diagnostics.
- We solvent wash, scrub, ultrasonic clean your board and cover repair area in protective shield of conformal coat (if sensible) which helps protect it from any future liquid spill corrosion damage.
- We reassemble your macbook and run diagnostics / tests. We then call you with the good news.
- We ask you for money. Or cold beer.